Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SPT.. Personal Growth

Because of a Blogger..... I actually blog.

I haven't been blogging very long, only a few months, and I do not get around much in the blogging world, I don't have the time I wish I did have. Thus my patchy SPT participation this month. I don't have a ton of blogging friends, I hope to have more. Anywhoo... I digress..

The personal growth I have come to because of blogging is a rejuvenation of sorts. Once again I am interested in my own life. As a mother, as a wife, as a homemaker, as a business woman, as a creative person. This is because of all of you out there who are such and inspiration. I continually say to myself, I wanna be like Jeanette, I wanna be like Lelly, I wanna be like bren, or Dacia, or lene, or Jessica. etc.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner