Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mental Breakdown

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I was just lying in bed, journaling, when I get this text message from my Official Best Friend:


"Oh, yeah, I'll help you with those character names later! And guess what?? I got engaged!"


................................


...........................................................................................................


Oh my God.


Oh my God.


Oh my GAWD. WHAT?!


My best friend is...is...is...


I was literally speechless for five minutes. Not even the Sagrada Familia hit me that hard. I just laid there and this weird croaking sound kept coming out of my mouth.


What.


What.


What?


Is she insane? Like, certifiably mental? She's been dating Brian for what, two months now? What the fucking hell? {I'm sorry, I never say stuff like that. I'm just typing the way I'm thinking right now.}


I'm happy for her. I really am. I mean, I must be. My best friend is getting married--


OH GODDDDD. MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED?????????


DO YOU GUYS EVEN REALIZE HOW RIDICULOUS AND WRONG AND SCARY THAT SOUNDS? WE ARE SEVENTEEN, GUYS, SEVENTEEN. I thought I had at LEAST a few more years to prepare for this crap!!


No, she's not pregnant. She's just...Ellie. That's it, she's just herself. She's like this. She's...engaged...


I feel like I may vomit.


Then on the other hand...


OMG MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!! :DDDDDDDD OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER THIS IS INCREDIBLE MY BEST FRIEND IS IN LOVE AND GETTING MARRIED AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


She asked me to be a bridesmaid!


At her wedding. At my best friend's WEDDING.


Where are they gonna live? She doesn't work, he doesn't work. How is THIS gonna work? She's gonna have KIDS by the time I'm in COLLEGE...is she even gonna GO to college now? Holy shit, what about all the plans she had? What about all the stuff we talked about about, like, NOT BEING RETARDED AND DOING STUFF LIKE THIS?


O_O


I think I need a hug...


~Stephanie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner