Sunday, July 3, 2011

N Wich I Cumplane Bout Speling

Does this bother anyone else?

I'm not even talking about the age-old there/they're/their issue. I'm talking about just. plain. BAD. SPELLING.

Just this past week I have seen the following words butchered:

riddance ~ riddens {So...more than one ridden...}
conceited ~ conceded {So you admit to this ineptitude?}
conquered ~ concurred {Do you agree with this?}
ours ~ ars {Just say ass, okay?}
exact ~egsact {I've been sacked by worse.}

This is just sad, guys. I mean, typos are one thing. Bad grammar is another. But please, if you're this bad at spelling, run your sentences through Microsoft Word or something. Switch to Firefox. You can at least conceal your ignorance until we meet face to face.

~Stephanie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner