Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who's your favorite couple?

Spoilers ahead! Do not continue if you haven't read the ENTIRE series!

So who's YOUR favorite couple? Why?

Zoey & Stark?
Aphrodite & Darius?
Zoey & Erik?
Stevie Rae & Rephaim?
Zoey & Heath?
Damien & Jack?

My opinion:  My favorites would have to be Zoey and Stark and Stevie Rae and Rephaim.  Although I think Zoey and Stark surpass them by a little.  I love that they love each other so much that they would risk their life for each other.  The only thing that is missing when it comes to Zoey and Stark is it being an exclusive relationship.  Which as of now it is, however theirs always Heath.  I've explained my feelings towards Heath many of times, so we'll just not get into that. xP  I totally understand her feelings and need for him so I'm not saying that he shouldn't be involved in her life, just simply that its what doesn't make it a 100% perfect relationship for me.  Which is where Stevie Rae and Rephaim come in.  Yes, there was Dallas for awhile, but now that he's out of the picture they seem to be in an exclusive relationship.  They would do anything for each other and they don't want anybody else, which is a nice change.  Even though I think I like reading about Zoey and Stark more, I still like to read about Stevie Rae and Rephaim.  It's like I get so into what's going on in the relationship that I'm reading about and then it switches the point of view and I'm like "Ahhh crap!" but then I get into it again, because both relationships are so cute, and great, and amazing.

But that's just me.
What do U think?

Until next time,
Blahblogger61




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner