Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello!

Hello fellow bloggers!

I think to begin with i should explain my name, Blahblogger61 means exactly what it sounds like...I intend on talking about whatever pops into my head.  I created this blog simply for the reason that I wanted to share and connect with people who also love the House of Night Series.  I started reading them about a week ago, and I am already on the SEVENTH one! I know...and I'm not a reader.  Therefore I obviously can't talk about the last 2 that have been released.  But no fear!  I will finish them before the end of next week for sure.   I don't intend on making sure spoilers aren't on this blog...however I will try my best explain how many books you should be through before reading the blog itself, so you don't get spoiled if your only on the third book.  I hope I get to interact and share my thoughts and feelings about these books with people who also adore them as much as I do. 

Talk to you soon!,
Blahblogger61
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner