Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FINISHED!

I just finished reading Awakened!

I am officially caught up with the rest of the world!
And lemmie tell ya, that....was a GOOOOOD book!


Spoilers Ahead!

What are your opinions on what happened to Stark in the end?
I personally think it was Kalona again, at least I hope it was. 

Why did poor Jack have to die! He was such a sweetheart, I hate
that the good ones always die.  Thankfully Grandma Redbird didn't die! 
I may have just had a heart attack if more then one character I liked died.

I am happy that Rephaim is now human at least part of them time!  I was 
having a hard time thinking about Stevie Rae and a bird together, although
I always liked him and was hoping this would happen.

And then theres Heath.  What to say...I like him, I do.  He's sweet.  It's just...
he annoys the crap out of me!  I mean I am seriously getting sick of him
interfering with the Zoey and whatever guy she's with.  I know, I know she 
can have him and Stark but I would just prefer it be 2 people in the couple.
Obviously they want to reintroduce him to her and have him fall in love with
her again, even if he doesn't know who he is as of now.  Nyx said it herself,
he's meant to be with her.  I just really wish it wouldn't happen.

Overall I really enjoyed this book, aside from the death I didn't want to 
happen, and the Heath leach coming back.

But that's just me.
What do you think?

Until next time, 
Blahblogger61
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner