Thursday, January 13, 2011

Who should Zoey be with?

This may contain spoilers to those not far in the series. Be warned!

Lets start off with a subject everyone has an opinion about, Who should Zoey be with? 
Heath?
Erik?
Stark?
Loren?
Of course this is assuming they're all still alive.

My opinion:  When i first starting reading these books I was enthralled with Erik, as many of us were.  However as the books went on my opinion changed.  I knew Loren was bad news from the moment he entered the series. Even if he wasn't the bad guy, I could never see what she saw in him.  All i saw was a man who wanted sex and nothing more.  I've also never particularly liked Heath, he was always getting in the way of the guy I wanted Zoey to be with.  However  he was sweet, and  I didn't want to see him die.  As i get further into the series I think that she should be with Stark more and more.  I don't exactly know how to explain myself, he's just he perfect guy. 

What do you think?

Until next time,
Blahblogger61
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner