Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Things Swap...so fun!


CHECK THIS OUT!
Swapping was such a blast!  If I could have afforded it I'd have sent a box 10 times bigger with some of my favorite things.  If I could have sent Rob Pattinson dressed up as Edward, I'd have done that for all my friends.  LOL  But alas, this is the box I sent to Jaime in Wisconsin.
Here are the treasures Jaime sent me.  We have so much in common!
Muppets Take Manhattan - I love the Muppets, we've been on a You Tube Swedish Chef kick lately.
Hatari starring John Wayne - This will be new for me, there are so many old movies I'm itchin to see, and now I have one.
Books - Keeping Faith by Jodi Piccoult and Swapping Lives by Jane Green - SCORE! I've not read either of these, I am soooo stoked!
Homemade Bath Salts - I am a total bath junkie!  It's a thing for me.  I am looking forward to relaxing thanks to Jaime.
Cucumber Melon Hand Lotion - Smells yummy.
Animal Crackers and Tropical Mike and Ike's - A girl after my own heart, NO chocolate!
Candles - And zero crazy scents, clean and flowery!  I cant do food or musky scents.

And thanks to  Mamarazzi!
I'm definitely doing this again..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner