Friday, April 3, 2009

Temptation Stomped!

Sometimes I am tempted to publicly blog about my kids.  I read all these great stories about kids on other blogs, and how fun it is to read the experiences, It makes me wanna say "Look how cool my kids are too!" But alas, I'm a bit paranoid.  Just when I'm thinking I'm over reacting and should stop being ridiculous, something happens.  Well this time its happened in our community.  So I'm okay with keeping the kids under lock and key.  I've been so sick in the stomach about this, as have many others in the community.  And yes my family has had direct contact with this scum, but not in this manner thank goodness.  But the victims have been on my son's teams and my husband, (who once said "somethings not right with this guy!") has coached under his supervision.  So the temptation to share my kiddos with the world has once again been stomped out.  You just never know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner