Friday, April 3, 2009

Keeping the Illusion Alive...

Ever heard this term?  "Keeping the Illusion Alive"  I cant remember where I heard it.  Well I used to live by this  when it came to domestic cleanliness.  This means you run around the house and clean really fast before company comes over to keep the illusion of a clean house alive.  Last night I was wishing for a real magician.  I spent a few hours on the computer avoiding the" Aftermath"...
The after math of After Dinner and After School
I never did care for math.  Well I've decided recently (about 7 months ago) It would no longer be an illusion.  I would be my own company every morning so I can wake up to this.
(i really need to do something with this table, I think a can of paint is calling)
Cleanliness of sorts, don't get too close, I'm still trying to keep the illusion alive. :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner