Thursday, April 30, 2009

Inspired by a blogger... "I Wanna Be a Rockstar"

I always see such cute creations in the blogging world.  Recently I've been seeing alot of carding going on.  So because of so many of you out there sharing your creativity, I've decided to post my first card project. My daughter has a birthday party tomorrow, and she is a super crafty girl.  The idea of making her own invitations was exciting!
So we went to JoAnnes and she picked out the colors, stickers and papers.
The fun part for me was photoshopping this guitar and laying out the text. Then we layered papers to frame the fun.
Well I didn't even think about envelopes!  So I made some out of these scrapbook papers.  Luckily she picked all the pink ones, not my favorites.  I may have had a hard time parting with some of the papers even though I don't scrapbook.

What about you, are you a card maker like my blogger friends AnnOnAnOn or Missy??
1581884212_57276dd550_o
Rockstar by Nickelback, All the Right Reasons 2005
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner